Wednesday, December 2, 2015

You Change Pt 1

I was laying here thinking about some things. I am a bi-vocational Preacher at the moment because the ministry income is not sufficient enough to provide a salary for me right now, Though I do long for the day I can focus on ministry 100%... I know Its Coming and SOON!

I was pondering some issues I have at work and how i'm now beginning to get physically sick when I go to work and how other co-workers are saying the same thing. I was thinking about all the things that could change to make the job better, easier and less stressful, then God began to say to me, What are You doing to change your situation? I am like WOW!

So many of us do what I just did. We think about all the things that could make our current place better. We think about what OTHER people could do... But God is Saying I've given You the Power to Change Your Life and/or Situation.

I was sitting here thinking how to make a job I hate and don't want to be at better, when God wants to position me to do what I Desire, Long for and LOVE! It's not that I'm not grateful, but at the same time I know I'm called to Greater and I want to Fulfill my purpose in life and not be just mediocre to fit the status quo. I'm Ready to See Manifestation! So, I've Got to Get to Work!

Pray for Me as I make a Change and Go For My Destiny... I was Born For This! #StayTuned

#YouHaveToMakeADecision #PreachingIsMyPassion #MinistryIsMyLife #FeedingTheHungry #ClothingTheNaked #PrayingForTheSick #MiraclesSignsAndWonders #FullTimeMinistry #LDSimsOnline #OasisLCC

No comments:

Post a Comment