Saturday, August 1, 2015

Personal Declaration

Mediocrity Just Won't Due! Greater is Calling & Pulling!

I Declare & Decree EVERYBODY & EVERYTHING in my life is Aligning to the Will, Purpose, Plan and Intent of God for My Life!

I release out of my life, every negative person, every negative thing, every negative or wrong Idea, every negative word, every negative and unproductive conversation, every negative and hindering spirit, every Word Curse, every spell and working of witchcraft and divination, unforgiveness, hurt and pain from the past, lack, unproductiveness, procrastination, Fear and intimidation.

I Shall be EVERYTHING God ordained me to be, Nothing More, Nothing Less!

in Jesus Name, Amen!

#ItsMyTurnAroundSeason #GreaterIsHere #NoMoreSettling #GodsGoneDoIt #GodsGotToDoIt #GodCantLie #HeDidItBeforeHeCanDoItAgain

No comments:

Post a Comment