Friday, November 22, 2013

A Glimpse of Me (Nov. 22, 2013)

Hey Fellow Bloggers,

Today has been a great day. I went to the gym to start a lifestyle change so I can be healthier and get in better shape. I had a consultation with a personal trainer and she worked me to the bone. I am so sore right now... LOL! But on a more positive side I found out I've lost more weight which means I'm closer to my goal... YAY!!!! 

On yesterday God allowed me to run into an old friend that really encouraged me and confirmed somethings God has been dealing with me on. And then today I was asked a question and after giving the answer I was told I need to post it on FB; after which I explained that I desired to post some videos dealing with questions and various topics, but I normally second guess my Video work. And then I was slyly rebuked by the individual I was talking to. They made some valid points as well that I had to take to heart.

No matter where you are or what you're going through; God knows exactly where you are and what you need. All we have to do is take time to listen and obey. Everything isn't comfortable for me in this season, but I made a vow unto the Lord and I won't take it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment